Friday, May 3, 2013

Some Beautiful 28 Chevs, and a few others in Brazil

I received an email the other day from Luis Fernando Graeff from Brazil with some very nice looking Chevs.

His message said

Dear Ray,

My name is Luis Graeff, i am a agronomist engineer and farmer 47 years old. I live in Passo
Fundo, a city to the south of BRAZIL. My family have many Chevrolet cars:

Two 1928 Chevrolet National AB

One 1928 Chevrolet Speedster

One 1924 Chevrolet Truck for Restoration

One 1925 Chevrolet Truck in Restoration

We have a Brazilian Chevrolet car named OPALA, made in Brazil in the 70's, 80's and 90's,
inspired in the German Opel Record and American Chevy Nova.

I am sending you pictures of our cars.
 
Regards
 
Luis Grqeff

Just take a look at these beautiful Chevs, Luis should be very proud of his collection and the condition they are in, as the following pictures illustrate:
 
1

2

3
 4


5
 6

 7


8

9
 10

 11

 12

13

 14


15
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment