Sunday, January 19, 2014

Back on the air - Any feedback welcome on the new Technical postings on the left hand side of screen

Hi Folks,

Pleased to say that after a couple of weeks of PC problems, I am now able to update my blog. Previously I was able to read, but could only add new postings on another PC.

Now, down to business. Hopefully you have seen the many technical related postings I have included from the Red Chev, and Monty the 1928 Chev.

I would welcome any feedback or suggestions on how this may be improved to help other Chev 4 owners.

Do you have any items you would like posted?

Please either place a comment on my blog, or you can email me at raydn@optusnet.com.au

If you have any tips or technical items I can post in this section please send them to me.

In the next few weeks I will be loading the following new items:

* Horn and Steering Wheel Controls
* Steering Upgrade for a Chev 4
* Wheel Puller for a Chev 4

Regards

Ray Dean

0 comments:

Post a Comment